- Built in 1950 on 8,100 sf of land on the east side of Marive View Drive SW.
- In the exclusive Ocean View neighborhood with access to a trail to the beach.
- A short scenic drive south of Linclon Park, Fauntleroy Ferry and Endolyne Joe's.
- Fully remodeled in 1987, and a gorgeous 2-story back addition in 2008.
- 2,290 finished square feet. Designer touches throughout.
- Strong attention to lighting, up-to-date wall colors, glass block windows for maximum privacy.
- 3 great bedrooms and 2.75 fine baths. High-end kitchen.
- Front and back decks, featuring built-in private 3-person hot tub on seperate electric line
- Casual dining area plus formal dining room.
- Fantastic natural light throughout.
- Hardwoods throughout 1st floor with quality carpeting in bedroom suite.
- Fireplace in large, serene living room.
- View of Mt. Rainier and the Sound from 2nd-floor master bedroom.
- Excellent condition.
- Professional landscaping for a pleasant sense of privacy from the street.
- Front yard has evergreen plants complimenting the entire wrap-around trellis that boasts gorgeous wysteria.
- Plenty of off-street parking on long drive behind lovely wooden gate.
- Large flat very-private fenced-in back yard.
- 4-year-old roof and 3-year-old top-of-the-line LG washer and dryer.
Light flowing in from the front deck
Great use of glass block
Wall of windows onto the back deck.
Back deck, hot tub, apple tree, back studio
Full-glass French doors onto back deck
Very private front deck and yard
Click on these for additional images:
For more information, contact Joe at 206-718-0038 or C. Becker.